Monday, May 21, 2012

A- musings

One of my counterparts logged onto her computer while connected to a projector today. There was an internet tab open from YouTube entitled: "How to use my new BANANA CUTTER". 1) Not quite sure why you would own one of these, 2) I would hope the operation would be pretty self-explanatory, 3) Proof there is a product out there for everything. You can own one for only $1.69!

The older ladies at school were talking about American politics during break. They asked me if I was going to vote for Obama. Before I could answer they told me I should because Michelle Obama is like a princess. They then told me that because she is so beautiful her husband can be trusted. Sound logic for sure. And believe it or not, you can't find a photograph on the internet of Michelle Obama wearing a crown. 

I made a kid cry today by my reading of a "scary" story they wrote. Clearly I am far more animated when I read than the children are used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment