The ways in which I have wished Jason a Happy Birthday
- Text- Jason received a Good Morning/Happy Birthday/Merry Tajmiste text this morning
- Facebook- Following a text, his Facebook wall was graced with the traditional, "Happy Birthday" greeting.
- Skype- Skype was the next method of communication (the message is still pending as Jason has not been online, but I think it counts)
- Google +- A not as well known form of social networking, but Google is taking over the world, so why not!
- Twitter- This one took a little bit of work as I never use my Twitter and was not following Jason. However, after some research, I remedied that situation.
- Email- Why I hadn't done this method earlier in the day, I don't know!
- Phone Call- I saved the phone call until I knew the boys would be out celebrating and that they were. While wishing him a Happy Birthday I was serenaded with "Tiny Dancer".
- Card- While I have am not going to see Jason today, I made him a birthday card today (this counts too).
- Dropbox- Jason and I have been sharing random fun facts with each other, so Jason received a Dropbox document with fun birthday facts.
- Blogger- Finally, check out below....
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY JASON KINGSLEY!!!
(Peace Corps Volunteers are very good at coming up with activities to entertain themselves on slow days!)