Friday, October 5, 2012

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That... in Photos

I promised a photo update after the lengthy text one yesterday.

How I spent my August- decorating 40 brown paper bags and matching cards all differently for the VSN welcome packages for the Mak17 group.
The former Roman settlement of Bargala near Shtip
View from Isar in Shtip
I have always loved fireworks, but now even more after discovering the fireworks setting on my camera.



Pastramalijafest in Shtip- one of my favourite festivals in Macedonia
Celebrating Elena's birthday at Stobi Winery
The barrel room
If you want a humorous, but pretty accurate account of Peace Corps life, this blog has been circling around PC MK this week. We even were emailed a link from our Safety and Security Coordinator who came across it and wanted to make sure we all enjoyed it.  

http://whatshouldpcvscallme.tumblr.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment